Kingeta Group Co., Ltd.
Kingeta Group Co., Ltd.
Agricultural Urea 46,Urea 46 SGS for Plants,Agricultural Grade Urea 46 SGS for Plants
Model No.: KTCN-
Certification: ISO, SGS
Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit, Other, Agriculture Grade, Agriculture
Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
Release Type: Quick
Type: Nitrate Nitrogen Fertilizer, NPK, Mixed Fertilizer
CAS No.: 7783-28-0
Other Names: Npk Mixed Fertilizers
EINECS NO.: 231-987-8
Moisture Content: 1± 0.2 %
Packing:: 50kg PP Woven Bag
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 5000t/month
Certificate: ISO SGS
Agricultural grade Urea 46 SGS for plants
This urea id for agriculture plants, with SGS certificate,it can be used on many kinds of agriculture plants.Urea, also known as carbamide, is an organic compound with the chemical formula CO(NH2)2. This amide has two –NH2 groups joined by a carbonyl (C=O) functional group.
Urea serves an important role in the metabolism of nitrogen-containing compounds by animals and is the main nitrogen-containing substance in the urine of mammals. It is a colorless, odorless solid, highly soluble in water, and practically non-toxic (LD50 is 15 g/kg for rats). Dissolved in water, it is neither acidic nor alkaline. The body uses it in many processes, most notably nitrogen excretion. The liver forms it by combining two ammonia molecules (NH3) with a carbon dioxide (CO2) molecule in the urea cycle. Urea is widely used in fertilizers as a source of nitrogen and is an important raw material for the chemical industry.
1. Urea is also called carbamide.
2. It is soluble in water and alcohol.
3. Its water solubility is faintly alkaline.
4. It decomposes when heated over fusing point.
5. Under high temperature, it can undergo a condensation reaction and
form biuret, triuret and polyhydrocyanic acid.
• Urea can be applied to soil as a solid or solution or to certain crops as a foliar spray.
• Urea usage involves little or no fire or explosion hazard.
• Urea's high analysis, 46% N, helps reduce handling, storage and transportation costs over other dry N forms.
• Urea manufacture releases few pollutants to the environment.
• Urea, when properly applied, results in crop yield increases equal to other forms of nitrogen.
Package:50kg PP Woven Bag
Offer OEM or ODM service.
Offer fertilizer sample for free to test.
Help you in selecting the right product for your application.
Provide you comprehensive and cutting-edage product offering .
Provide the highest level of customer suervice,competitive pricing and speed delivery .Packing&shipping
Packaging:1. 9.5/9.9/25/50kg per bag,or according to clients' request.
2.Neutral packing with white or yellow PP or PE waven bag ,or printing by clients' request for bulk order.
Shipping: 1.EMS,TNT,DHL,UPS international express is available for sample.
2.For large cargo,use sea shipping .
Delivery: 10 days after the deposit or according to the quantity.