Kingeta Group Co., Ltd.
Kingeta Group Co., Ltd.
Model No.: KTCN-
Function: Steam Boilers
Fuel: Waste Heat
Installation: Packaged Boiler
Structure: Fire Tube
Media: Organic Heat Transfer Material
Water Circulation: Mixed Circulation
Drum Placement: Vertical Boiler
Pressure: Medium Pressure
Manufacturing Level: A
Burning Style: Fluidized Bed Furnace
Packaging: Packaging : international export standard package ,the printe of package can be customized for your requirement . Shipping : the cargo can be shipped by sea or by air in main ports of China.
Place of Origin: Beijing, China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: 100
Certificate: CE ISO
1MW biomass generator Biomass Burner
The use of by-products as a source of energy can replace expensive fossil fuels and minimize difficult disposal problems. Burning pulverized coal, wood fines, biomass or low BTU gas with the ability to burn multiple fuels in combination helps reduce operating costs. We have the expertise to ensure each biomass burner system meets design and performance requirements specific to your plant. Reliable Coen biomass combustion systems can be found throughout the world serving the agricultural, food processing, forest product, agricultural, wood and pulp and paper markets for low cost energy generation.
On the basis of thermochemistry conversion method, this technology uses the unique biomass chemical conversion technology to convert biomass (corn, wheat, cotton, rice straw and rice husk, agricultural and forestry waste, etc.) into bio-gas / electric energy / heat (steam, hot water) / bio-carbon / carbon base fertilizer and other products to make the waste of the biomass into treasure completely to maximize the value of biomass.
Under the controlled oxygen content condition, biomass in the gasifier would have a series of pyrolysis, oxidation, reduction reaction and convert part of lignin and cellulose in the biomass into biological gas (mainly includes CO, H2, CH4, CnHm, etc.). The biomass gas would enter the gas boiler directly for combusting and producing steam to promote the turbo generator to generate electricity or heat for the surrounding enterprises; the remaining part of the product for the biomass is carbon which can be manufactured into carbon base fertilizer, charcoal and activated carbon with the high added value. Biomass gas can also be purified with the by-product of the straw vinegar which can be processed and concentrated to be the foliar fertilizer, deodorant and fungicides. The whole production process would never discharge waste water and waste residual so that it is a kind of green, environmental protection, recycling and sustainably developed new technologies with good economic and environmental effect.
II. Principle and Technological Process
III. Innovative Concept and Technological Advantages
1. High gasified by-products utilization efficiency and high economic benefit: gaseous-phase products (combustible gas) could be utilized in power generation, gas supply, alternative coal; liquid phase products (straw vinegar) could be manufactured to be foliar fertilizer, deodorant, etc.; solid phase products (biomass carbon) could be made to be carbon-based fertilizer, activated carbon and barbecue charcoal;
2. Good environmental benefit: traditional technology could only realize the complete gasification of biomass while this technology could make part of the gasification come true to keep most of the sulfur, nitrogen and carbon elements in the biomass carbon. Compared with the traditional technology, it could reduce the emission of the harmful gases such as CO2, SO2 and NOX and the entire production process would never discharge the waste water and waste discharge. What`s more, it could reduce the large number of disposed agricultural waste, the pollution caused by straw burning and then the CO2 emissions.
3. Improved gasification technical equipment system and strong adaptability: It could adapt to the biomass with different shapes, composition, mobility and energy density and wide requirement to the water content of the biomass with the water ratio for just ≤25%. However, the direct-fired and traditional gasification demand the water ratio of the biomass lower than 20% and the category of biomass simplex.
4. Brilliant systematic stability and high use ratio: it could make the continuous production come true with 7000h annual utilization duration and comparable low maintenance.
5. Benefit to the large-scale production: the single set could be 3MW, 6MW and 12MW to save both human resources and operating cost.case:
Product Categories : Biomass Poly Generator